Sunday, January 31, 2010

Recovery Week!

Well folks I kind of fell off the wagon a bit this weekend! and I haven't worked out since Thursday and boy do I feel lousy.

Friday my son had the day off from school so he asked me if we could hangout. So he has been bugging me to go to a Hot Dog Stand in LA called Pink's Famous Hot Dog's. So I decided that Friday would be a good time to do this. We had a great day, but I could have made better choices!

Saturday was a another day. I was enlisted to help a friend move so my brother picked me up and we had a quick coffee and donuts in the morning lunch was skipped so when dinner came around I binged. I caved big time, fell off the wagon took two steps back call it what you want I didn't do well..

I am trying not to beat myself up to much, but I need to get back on track this week with my eating and workouts.

I enjoy spending time with my brother, but when we get together I tend to really slack off big time. I need to take better control of my eating habits when I am with him. I tend to convince myself " it's ok you have been good for a few months now!" I can't do that! and I think that is what angers me the most about myself. It's like I have a little devil on one shoulder and angel on the other one and both screaming in my ear.

So this week my goal is to re-focus and get back on track.

1 comment: