Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Workout, Cravings and Water!

Yesterday, was my scheduled evening with my trainer. I showed him my revised workout plan and he said it looked good. He mentioned to me that he was going to sit down with me and revise it next week anyway. We did tweak it a bit, but overall we are both happy with it.

On another note what I have noticed since changing my eating habits back in October is that certain things that I craved I no longer crave them. I was a big time Milk drinker before this. If I was thirsty it was a tall glass of milk I reached for. Whenever I went out to eat it was a Coke or Pepsi not it's water. I still will have a glass of milk with dinner every now and then, but it will come after I have finished my meal. I also always had to have mayo on my sandwich it was a must. Now, it's mustard and as was suggested light sour cream sometimes. It offers the same consistency but less calories and fat.

Today for instance I was at a conference that included a box lunch. We had a choice between Turkey, Roast Beef, or a Veggie sandwich. I went with the turkey and only had half of it in addition I was able to swap the chips for a small bag of carrots and the cookie for some apple slices. After eating that I was more than satisfied.

My biggest hurdle is my water intake! It's not that I don't want to drink 8 + glasses a day it's the fact that I have to go to the restroom all the time! I am running back and forth so much I just may count that as my Cardio for the day!

Until my next post have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment