Sunday, January 24, 2010

Start of a New Week

I am finally able to get back to a normal week of work and workouts. The past 2 weeks have been a bit hectic as I was commuting a lot back and forth from LA to San Diego. With this week I plan to get back to my 4 day a week routine.

The rain finally stopped Friday night and both Saturday and today have been nice, clear and brisk days. I will be going to the gym this evening after the Vikings Saints game this evening to start my week. I should have got off my ass yesterday and went just to get some cardio in on the treadmill, but I got to lazy. So this evening I will make up for it.

I caught myself the last week or so getting hungry in the late evening around 10pm or so. I was craving chocolate big time! I need to figure out what I can do to curb these cravings. I was lucky that we had one of those low fat 90 calorie granola bars for me to chow down other wise it would have gotten messy. I really need to look into other snacks I can munch on when this happens. We have fruit like bananas, apples, raisins and such that I try and mix it up, but I need to see what other options are out there for me as this seems to when I am at my weakest and start going through the cupboards.

1 comment: