Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now I know why they call it Hump Day!

Finally! an opportunity to reset and rest. I have been running around like a chicken with its head cut off since Monday!

It was nice to get to the gym today since I have not been since Sunday and will not be able to get back again until Friday. For the last few months I have been going 4-5 days a week, but this week it's only going to be 3. I can't believe I am going to say what I am going to say now..

"I missed going to workout the last few days!" WOW! I really said it!

This evening's workout was GREAT! It felt good to be moving and lifting again.

The last few day's I have had the opportunity to test myself. What I mean is that both Monday and Tuesday and tomorrow I will be in some sort of meeting that will run through lunch and/or dinner. So selecting off a menu has been a challenge to some extent, but so far so good.

Well, off to bed as I have another busy day tomorrow!

1 comment: