Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Work and The Scale - Things that get in the Way!

I had an opportunity to work from home today which was great. The only drawback was that I found out next week I will need to work from my San Diego office (2 1/2 hour drive each way) for 4 days! Now, I need to figure how to get my workouts done at a reasonable hour.

The best thing about working from home today was that I was able to get to the gym in the late afternoon and very few people were there. I felt like I had the whole place to myself, we had about 8 people in the whole place and it was real nice.

I have been thinking over the last week or so of maybe purchasing a Fat Loss Monitor. The reason I have been contemplating this is because of the following. I need something else beside the scale as a measuring tool. One of my problems that I have had has been to overcome the battle with the scale and it numbers. I think by using an additional tool such as a Fat Loss Monitor that measures Fat % and BMI is that it allows me another means to measure my accomplishments.

Anyhow those are my thoughts for today...

2 comments:

  1. My scale does all of those (except bmi). Just be warned that some of those fat monitors are wildly inaccurate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both my Wife and I were also looking at a scale that did it all. We setteld on Omron HBF-306C Fat Loss Monitor. For $25 bucks not a bad investment. Thanks on the input in regards to accuracy.

    ReplyDelete