Friday, January 8, 2010

Last workout before weigh-in

Today is a beautiful day in So Cal! and it will also be the last workout before my weigh-in on Sunday morning. This weigh-in will be my first since I started weight training and working with a trainer last month.

It has been about 5 weeks since my first day with my trainer. He has provided me with allot of information and encouragement. My plans are to continue to utilize him on and off over the next year, but I need to see how this is going to fit into my budget. Until then I will continue until the end of the month.

The other day I was contemplating on purchasing a Fat Loss Monitor. Well, I pulled the trigger on that and it came in the mail the other day. Again, my reason for this was it will provide me another tool to measure my progress.

Sunday is a big day for me. There is a little fear because of the unknown. The last time I weighed myself I was 302. I don't know what to expect, but I have noticed my clothes are fitting a bit bigger. My belt has moved three notches and I can wear a shirt that I would have not worn in September.

So come Sunday I will have my numbers for my weight, BMI and Fat %. Until then have a great few days!

2 comments: