Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Another day

I had a great evening workout yesterday! I showed up I was focused and ready to go. Started out with free weights and it was chest/triceps day. Completed my session and felt really good after. Once I completed that it was off to do 30 min of cardio.

As I mentioned a week or so ago I switched up my workout scheduled. I added some different exercises and changed up the routine. This as my first day with the new chest/triceps and I was pleased how it went. This week I will be able to get a really good idea how this new set up will be.

Tomorrow I will be pulling out some old jeans I have not been able to fit into for over a year. The reason I am doing this is because my current jeans are getting BIG! and my wife said they are starting to look a bit baggy.

So until next time.. Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the changing of the jeans! The results are real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man. I did the same before I went to Vegas! Fitting in my favorite jeans again feels great!

    So how do yours fit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, am dying to know about the jeans! Did you get into them???

    ReplyDelete