Thursday, January 28, 2010

They Fit Great!

Sorry for the delay in my update about the jeans but as Billy Crystal would say...

Darling they LOOK MARVELOUS!

Mater of fact I need to wear a belt with them! I was very pleased with the way they looked and felt. I was even surprised that I had to use a belt with them.

With my new discover that my old jeans fit I plan on going through my closet and dig out some other clothes that I haven't worn in awhile. I hope to find some other treasures!

I had a great workout both Wed and today. Wed was just a cardio day for me so it was 45 min on the treadmill. Today it was scheduled day with my trainer. I told him that I had a few beer's the night before some fries and hot wings! He looked at me and smiled and said "Well it looks like we will just have to do a little more tonight!" It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but he enjoyed all my extra grunting and complaining!

3 comments:

  1. extra grunting due to hot wings inhalation. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!! It's freaking awesome when hard works finally shows. Way to go dude.

    ReplyDelete