Sunday, February 7, 2010

What a Weekend!

Well, I don't know about everyone else but I though the game was Great! The Saints had a slow start and I thought that the Colts were going to find there groove, but when they were kept off the field for almost 3/4 of the 2nd quarter they need time after that to ramp up again.

Saturday night we had a great time at Monster Truck Jam and the best part it didn't rain. In addition it wasn't that cold either.

I had a chance to hit the gym Saturday morning and had a great workout. Overall this weekend with the Monster Truck event and the Super Bowl I feel I didn't over indulge and ate OK. Don't get me wrong I could have done better, but I feel I did fine.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for resisting the overindulgence! Sounds like you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete