Monday, February 22, 2010

Fighting Through It!

Yesterday morning I stepped on the scale. It was nice to see that the results were not as bad as thought they would be.

I had a loss of 2.8 pounds. Not as well as I was hoping, but a loss is a loss.

I really feel I dropped the ball this last month big time! I know for a fact that I could have made better choices when it came to my meals and I could have put in allot more time at the gym.

So were do I go from here. I am trying not to beat myself up to bad. Don't get me wrong I am really bummed, but I am not done! I just need to keep telling myself that I am not going to win every battle, but I will win this WAR!

There are times I ask myself "How do other people do it?" or "Why did I not do something about my weight sooner and am I to late?" I am find myself really struggling and hope I can get out of this rut I am in.

I need to pick myself up, refocus and get my shit together!

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine recently told me she did things like stomped on a bag of chips to keep from eating them and dumped ketchup in a jar of peanut butter to keep from binging. This is a war. Do whatever you need to do to keep fighting the good fight.

    Good luck!

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete