Friday, February 5, 2010

Back on Track, Monster Trucks, The Super Bowl & Rain

It was nice to get back on track this week! I was able to get to the gym on Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and had some good workouts. Today being Friday I will be dropping in to do some cardio before I run my errands this afternoon.

My meal selections this week has been good. Eating a solid breakfast, fruit or nuts as a snack in between meals and Low-Cal dinners.

The only bummer for this week is that the Rain is back. It rolled in last night and will be here until Sunday morning. This really puts a damper on things because I am going to the Monster Truck show Saturday evening with the kids. It will suck if it rains on us at the stadium tomorrow evening. So I will be going out today and get some rain poncho's for us.

The Super Bowl is Sunday! Now I don't have a team that I follow, but it really doesn't matter as long as we have a great game. Not sure at this point were I will be watching it but I have a few options in the works.

So hope everyone has a great weekend and until next time...

1 comment: