Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Weigh-In

Sunday will be my next weigh-in. It will have been 5 weeks since my last one on Jan 11th. I am bit pessimistic as to what the outcome will be. I am hoping for at least a 3-4 pound loss I will just have to wait and see.

The past 5 weeks has been a bit of a roller coaster ride ride for me. Work has been hectic and it has been busy around the house with the kids. I have had a few bad days and I think this will cost me a pound or so. Last weight was at 293 so if I can break the 290 mark I will be ecstatic.

On another note this week has been good. Diet has been on par, I have gotten to the gym 3 days this week and will get at least another 1 or 2 in by Sunday. So at least I will have a strong finish this week.

I also have to tell myself again that the scale is not my only measuring tool! I also have my fat monitor so if there is a drop in my fat % and BMI then this will be a plus. In addition to those I always have my clothes. I am down to the last notch on my belt and I was able to fit into another pair of jeans that I have not worn in more than a year!

So until my next post I hope you all have a great few days!

1 comment:

  1. It gets expensive on the clothes if you don't have others to wear!

    ReplyDelete