Sunday, February 14, 2010

Weigh-in postponed and Disapointed!

I decided to postpone my weigh-in today until next week. Having a busy weekend with a soccer expo and V-day Sunday. It was a bit crazy and for some reason I felt overwhelmed.

Yesterday was a hectic day! We were off early as a family to a soccer expo. We spent a few hours there to see a variety of things and I got some ideas for practice. From there we went to a favorite of the families for lunch then we decided to take a drive to the Santa Monica Pier for a walk. It was a gorgeous day in So. Cal about 80 degrees but also a long one!

Today for V-day my wife made everyone breakfast and we all ate to much. We were going to do some yard work then off to an early dinner today but we got lazy and my wife's allergies kicked in. Later that day after a nap she got up and made a great spaghetti dinner for us and one of my son's friends. And once again we ate to much!

So I took a few steps back this weekend and I know it will hurt my progress and this was another reason for the postponement.

Tomorrow is a holiday (Presidents Day) and we will get the yard work done for sure. In addition to that I will get to the gym as guilt creeps in as I have not been since Friday and that will make it 3 days since my last work-out.

This month has been a real struggle for me big time! I feel I have not been as consistent as I have been in the previous months. I am disappointed with myself and need to look at setting small goals to get my confidence up. I really need to refocus and pull myself together before I really start to tail spin out of control.

I am just so frustrated right now!

1 comment:

  1. I find that when things are spiralling out of control somewhat is when I need weigh-ins the most to get me back on track.

    ReplyDelete