Thursday, December 31, 2009

October and November overview

As the month of October goes it was the the same old thing each time a visit was made to the gym. Get on the treadmill for 30 min them elliptical for 15 then home. I also begin to change my eating habits. As I discovered from the Internet I need to eat 5-6 meals to keep my metabolism going. I decided to put myself on 2200 calories a day in addition I registered with http://www.livestrong.com/ to keep a food Journal.

November: As I educated myself a bit more I decided to work in some of the machines at the gym. As other gyms they have a variety of machines so I start simple and begin with some leg, chest/overhead presses, bicep, triceps and crunch machines. I fumble around with these machines, but eventually get a grasp of how they operate.

At the beginning I try and get in and out in about 40 min. Then realize that's not going to happen! If I am going to do the machines and cardio I am looking at about an hour or a bit more.

So, throughout the month of both October I am weighing myself every week first thing in the morning and do notice a drop in weigth! The first week in November I am at 310 lbs not bad 11-12 lbs lost since October. I am stoked and I continue my routine. The one thing I due start to do is become bored. It is the same thing 4-5 days a week Sunday-Thursday with Friday and Saturday rest and start again on Sunday.

Right after Thanksgiving I am approached once again by a trainer. He introduces himself and tells me he has noticed that I have been coming in on a regular basis and thinks it would be good to get some training assistance. He then proceeds to tell me about a 1/2 price deal they got going!

Here we go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment